> I think I saw you in my sleep darling. | In pale moonlight

18.01.2015

I think I saw you in my sleep darling.

I think I saw you in my sleep, darling, I think I saw you in my dreams you were stitching up the seams on every broken promise that your body couldn't keep. I think I saw you in my sleep. I thought I heard the door open, oh no, I thought I heard the door open but I only heard it close. I thought I heard a plane crashing, but now I think it was your passion snapping. I think you saw me confronting my fear, it went up with a bottle and went down with the beer and I think you ought to stay away from here. There are ghosts in the walls and they crawl in your head through your ear. I think I saw you in my sleep, lover, I think I saw you in my dreams you were stitching up the seams on every mangled promise that your body couldn't keep. I think I saw you in my sleep.
SHARE:

3 Kommentare

Blogger Template Created by pipdig